Paying It Forward
As we reach the end of January I want to wish you and your family a happy and safe balance of 2017. I also want to send you my sincere appreciation and gratitude for reading my weekly posts.
I started writing as a way to reflect as a founder. 12 months on you’ve inspired me to publish these reflections each week and this has led me to write for Thrive Global, Key Person of Influence and be invited to write for business.com.
Now I know we may not have spent much time together last year. But if in 2017 you have an internal conviction to bring a new product to market or you want to take being a founder and leader to the next level, I’d love to help.
I’m going to write about topics with the specific mission to help you.
So tell me…
What do you want to learn more about?
What’s challenging you to be the best version of yourself as an entrepreneur?
Throughout December people asked me to write about these headlines:
- How To Accelerate Decisions To Kill An Idea (Before It Becomes Sunk Cost)
- 3 Ways For Every Team Member To Stay Connected To Your Customer
- Is Taking Product Feedback Personally A Good Thing?
- 3 Steps To Deliver Bad News Which Inspires Productivity
- How To Avoid Turning Your Partner Into An Entrepreneur’s Widow(er)
You can expect these posts out shortly on my blog. And they may help but if there’s a burning entrepreneurship-related question or topic, no matter how simple, tricky or taboo, just email me and I’ll get on it!
This is my way of saying thanks for your support and encouragement.
Wishing you an awesome 2017!